We’re happy to announce that we’ve added HTTP/2 support to Pau Spam!
HTTP/2 benefits include:
- Enhanced Security: HTTP/2 is closely tied to SSL and TLS. HTTP/2 speeds up SSL-enabled websites and makes web applications simpler.
- Increased Speed: Applications running over HTTP/2 experience improvements in performance over secure connections.
- Multiplexing and concurrency: Several requests can be sent in rapid succession on the same TCP connection. This eliminates the need for multiple connections between the client and the server
- Stream dependencies: the client can indicate to the server which of the resources are more important than the others
- Header compression: HTTP header size is drastically reduced
- Server push: The server can send resources the client has not yet requested
What does this mean for me?
Every page on www.pauspam.net will now load even faster. So if you are a Pau Spam customer, this means faster page loads for our Pau Spam Admin panel. If you’re also a Paubox customer, you’ll be happy to know we added support for HTTP/2 for Paubox.
HTTP/2 is the future of the Web and by using Pau Spam, you’re early to the party!
How can I check if my website supports HTTP/2?
We found a handy tool to check for HTTP/2 support. Just type in your wesbite’s URL and click Test.